Gift Ideas this Christmas

It’s December once again! It’s the time of the year where everybody is so excited for the coming festive season. I bet everyone is preoccupied to complete their gift list, racking their brain for the gift ideas to give to their families and friends. 


In the spirit of gift giving, here are some gift ideas that I have in mind which I think are ideal to give this Christmas season.

1. DIY Gifts in a Jar
Gift in a Jar is a perfect give away presents this holiday season. Here are some ideas I came across in Pinterest. It’s easy and very thoughtful.



2. Picture Frames with Inspirational Printables
I already started doing this - putting some nice inspirational printables in picture frames and hang them on our wall.  Since I don't have the talent to do the calligraphy writing, I resort on this. Every time I look at them on my wall, it gives me the good vibes feeling. Here are some links that you can download free printables:

3. Planner Journal
I love  planner because I'm able to organize all my reminders, to do's, menu plans, and even write down my thoughts. Aside from that, I like it more manual and something personal. It's a good gift idea for your colleagues.

images cto


4. Succulent
I just love them since the time I received one. Giving them as a present comes with a commitment to take care of them.

images cto


5.  Homemade Bath Salt
I've been dying to try to make some diy bath soap, salts etc. and I find this homemade bath salt easy to make and the ingredients are easy to find. 

images cto


6. Easy No Bake Recipes
For someone like me who's just starting to learn the art of baking, the no bake recipes is an an easy way and stress free to make an  awesome gift for families and friends this Christmas season. Thanks to Create Make Bake for this amazing recipes.

images cto


There you have it! I hope to shed some nice ideas to your gift list. I wish everyone a Happy Holidays xx


10 comments

  1. I love everything on the list especially the No Bake Recipes! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Great ideas! I might work on the everything in a jar or the picture frames with inspirational printables. Thanks for sharing these gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything in a jar and the printable as well. It is something easy and thoughtful! Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. Thumbs up for these gift ideas. I personally like the DIY's. It adds more to it when you receive a handmade gift from someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great timing! I was thinking of gifts to give my officemates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx! I hope it did give you some idea and find it helpful. :) Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  5. What a great list! You should try a DIY soap, I did for last year's presents and it was so much fun I've been wanting to try it again and use really nice scents this time :)
    www.creativehappinest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenni! I'd been wanting to try a DIY soap. It's just that I can't find the recipe that it is easier to do. Do you have it on your blog? I'll go and try to find out. DIY are on my list for next year to do's and project. Thank you for dropping by my blog xx. Happy Holidays!

      Delete