A Dose of Goodness from Human Nature

Hello Loves!

In a few weeks time, it's Christmas already! Where are all the days go? Time flies really fast. Anyway, have you completed your Christmas gift yet or are you still on the last minute holiday gift rush to tie up loose ends on your list? Here's another gift ideas I would like to share with you to complete your gift list from Human Nature. I'm sure you will like all their Christmas Bundles, a perfect gift for your family, friends and special someone as all of their products are made of 100% natural which comes from a renewable resource with no petroleum compounds. 



Also do check out their stocking stuffers to fill your love ones' Christmas stocking that will give them big smiles or try their delectable food and drinks as well as their gift items crafted by the hardworking hands of their social enterprise partners. 

Dengue cases has been increasing rapidly in the Philippines. Avail now of the Double Dengue Protection from Human Nature and you will get a FREE prepaid Medicash Dengue Insurance worth Php10,000. Offer is available from December 5 - December 31, 2015 only.


To find out more, please visit Human Nature website for more information and details.
Here's the complete Christmas Bundles guide from Human Nature Bring Home the Goodness of Sharing

Disclosure: This is not a paid post. All the materials I used here were owned by Human Nature. It's the season of giving and sharing. I would like to help in my own little way by promoting their products and cause. Cheers!


Related Post > Christmas Gift Ideas


17 comments

  1. I love this brand! As in I travel pa all the way to The Parenting Emporium just to buy my Human Nature items kasi I don't know where to get them! Don't know why I didn't think of buying online lol. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! They will have a new branch opening in Makati this December 12. Thank you for dropping by my blog. =)

      Delete
  2. I use Human Nature too. I totally support organic products. And knowing portion of their earning goes to the poor makes me a proud user.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juvyann! I agree with you, everything in their products is very organic and the best part of it is you're able to help. Thank you for dropping by. xx

      Delete
  3. I love HHN too! Their products are just awesome. I think I'll get a couple of those Christmas boxes as gifts for my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Charm! Indeed this is nice gift for your friends xx. I'm pretty sure they will love it! Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  4. I love those P100+ gift packs! They're affordable, useful, and they look nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are very affordable and useful and natural. Thank you dear for dropping by. xx

      Delete
  5. I love Human Nature. Their products are very affordable and they have almost everything you need for body care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Human Nature must be very happy to know that their products are well loved. xx

      Delete
  6. 1) Natural 2) Advocacy , two things that are enough for me to support Human Nature. I use their products on my toddler and found a new one for me - Sunflower beauty oil ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice! Yes we should support Human Nature. I'm eager to try their Sunflower beauty oil. Thank you dear for dropping by xx

      Delete
  7. Gift suggestions like these are very useful indeed. And we love HHN too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lique. Indeed they are useful and very helpful to society. Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  8. That offer is so tempting! Unfortunately, even though I love Human Nature, I just don't like their oil-based mosquito repellents. Hope they can come up with a water-based formula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie Angeli. Thank you for stopping by! I hope Human Nature will hear your suggestion! Happy Holidays. :)

      Delete
  9. I hope HHN has a post holiday promo also.. saw this just now ...

    ReplyDelete