Lunch Date at Early Breakfast Club



I had a very nice, lovely post birthday treat from one of my sweet “Dear” friend, Thea who is a foodie adventurer. She’s actually dying to try out the delectable food in this talk about breakfast club in the metro – Early Breakfast Club.

Well from their name itself, their concept is “breakfast”. Early Breakfast Club was created to uplift morning by providing best breakfast in the city. They believe that sharing a passion for breakfast and inspiring people to start their day right is key to having a great day. I ditto to that! Breakfast is the most important meal throughout the day and yet it was always taken for granted.

I love the overall look of the restaurant inside. Though it’s a bit limited in space, but the ambiance is very homey and cozy. I have no objection in the food as well because it’s really appetizing. True to their word, I can truly say that what they serve is really good and not only me, because I noticed that the restaurant is too crowded during the time we were there.



Here's what we tried:


  • Lemon Butter Bangus - Php325.00 || Pan-seared bangus fillets with garlic lemon butter relish, served with Breakfast Rice and topped with a poached egg.




  • French Toast Fondue - Php210 || Served with cinnamon sugar, maple syrup and melted chocolate.   


So if you happen to be in BGC, might as well visit their restaurant and feast on their appetizing menu.



Unit C, G/F, Fort Pointe 2 Bldg.,
The Fort Complex, 28th Street,
Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig
(02) 808-9269