There is Always a Right Time


I have so many plans and goals listed in my planner and as much as I wanted to fulfill them all at once, it doesn’t work that way. Everything has to be done one step at a time. But sometimes it’s very frustrating and daunting while some of them have been accomplished already, the one that is left behind are the ones that I really wanted to be done right away. Like I’ve been doing my best to achieve it but there are outside force that’s keeping me hold-up.


But with God all things are possible (Mathew 19:26)

However, giving up is not in my option. While negative emotions are likely to consume me, I never let it beat me. I know it would only generate the reverse of what I’ve been aiming for. With prayer and faith, I know in god’s right time, everything will be fulfilled according to his plans.